Each year the CII requests 10% of their qualified CII/PFS Members to provide evidence of their CPD to ensure their knowledge and skills remain current. This is a requirement of the CII’s membership and must be provided if/when asked upon.
At Ecompli we tend to find that all Brokers complete training, however not all of it is then documented. As a reminder, we include a link at the bottom all of our newsletters that when clicked upon will send us an email so we can record it on a CPD log for you. We also record any training that we have completed on our compliance visits to boost CPD records. Whilst we will help record where we can, you should still record any other training you complete, such as:
- Lender or Insurer meetings regarding product updates
- Industry articles you have read that are applicable to your role
- FCA Bulletins on changes that will affect you
- Seminars or Training Sessions you have attended either externally or internally
- One to One training you have completed for your role
A rule of thumb is, if you have learnt something and it is relevant to your role, then it can count towards CPD.