Mortgage Disclosure Documents
- Mortgage & Insurance Disclosure Document Template – Word Document
- Mortgage & Insurance Disclosure Document – Example 1 – Word Document
- Mortgage & Insurance Disclosure Document – Example 2 – Word Document
- Insurance Disclosure Document Template – Word Document
- Insurance Disclosure Document – Example 1 – Word Document
- Insurance Disclosure Document – Example 2 – Word Document
- Business Buy to Let Customer Declaration – Word Document
- Binding Offer and Reflection Period Notice – Word Document
- Fee Election Form – Word Document
- Fee Election Form Including Second Charge – Word Document
This bundle provides firms with a selection of documents and examples that are used when providing advice to mortgage customers. The example Disclosure Documents (DD) provides two different ways of disclosing a firm’s information to a customer. Depending on your firm you may wish to choose the second example which puts key information into circles so that they stand out to the customer. Whichever, you choose is up to you, but we like to offer something different to the norm.
Our BTL declaration assists customers and firms identify whether the buy to let is business or consumer. It also requires the customer to sign to evidence that this has been discussed and agreed.
We have also produced a fee election form which is split into two sections. The first identifies whether the customer can afford to pay the fee, if one is charged. The second part is then completed if the fee is to be added to the mortgage and the risks of doing so, i.e. interest will be charged. There is then a section for the customer to sign.
FORMAT: All documents are downloadable via email upon receipt of payment.